- Odometer Mileage The most miles for Tesla Used Vehicles observed was 89812 miles. Have a look at
- Of the 4112 Tesla Vehicles observed, 3285 do NOT require the $1200 destination fee while 827 do. What does this mean? I have no idea. But, interesting nonetheless.
- 214 Tesla's. The most Tesla Vehicles added on January 3, 2018; with
- Price Change was $17,900 with 6 changes. The most changes for a Tesla VIN is 28. The largest
- Smart Air Suspension accounts for the majority of Suspension on Tesla Vehicles observed.
- Free Supercharging enabled is about equal Tesla Vehicles with and without
- Tesla Autopilot options Autopilot 2.0 with Enhanced Autopilot accounts for the majority of
- 85kWh Batteries than others. Vehicles have notifeably more
- Tesla Roof Options Excluding 'Older Sunroof', Body Color Roof accounts for the majority of
- 2014 Model S vehicles observed; most likely due to lease turn-ins. A large amount of
- Odometer Mileage Trends Added Tesla Used Vehicle
- Seat Configuration Options Added Model X
- Vehicle Monitor collection Now displaying my personal
- stats of vehicle collection Added visibility to
- Updated OpenGraph Meta Data (boring)
- Added this section for Quick Insights
- Corrected AutoPilot Model Chart
- Options Page New design for
- Pricing Page for overview of displayed option pricing. Created
- Display more trend data....
- a Tweet Have a suggestion? Hit me up on the interwebz with